Business and Commercial Loan Advisor (Full-Time, Commission)
Posted June 12, 2017
Would you like to be a part of a team in an innovative company that is revolutionizing the way businesses get access to capital? Vision Global is that company.
We’re looking for superstar loan advisors who’ll thrive in our unique culture. If helping businesses grow their capital is what gets you going every morning, you’ll fit right in. You’re passion combined with ours, will mean we achieve our mission together. Come achieve with us. If you fit the description below, apply to become a part of our team today.
The Business and Commercial Loan Advisor will build a book of businesses through telesales and individual meetings and will partner with existing brokers to close business. She or he will also help manage direct lead generation through the entire loan cycle. Vision Global will provide training, goals, metrics, and ongoing support to maximize the advisor’s growth and ensure success.
• Generate new business using consultative sales approach, telesales, networking, and meetings
• Call qualified leads, schedule follow-ups and close the deal.
• Engage with borrowers through the stages of the loan to foster relationships
• Develop client relationships for future business
• Follow up on all leads and maintain an active pipeline daily
• Prepare documentation and provide solutions to clients
• Serve as an enthusiast for company's product options
• Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future • Have a meaningful impact on the company's future
• Partner with investment sales brokers to capitalize on their experience to win new business
• Learn to analyze and enter data from cash flow statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements to determine if a project qualifies for financing
Qualifications and Skills:
• Can establish rapport with other people
• Outgoing personality with a high level of self-confidence
• Hard-working, persistent and consistent
• Strong organizational skills
• Can prioritize and perform multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Highly competitive, driven, fired up for success
• Thinks big. Hungry for success by getting bigger deals, cross-sells and up-sells, but meanwhile has empathy to help clients solve their problems
• Takes responsibility, a self-starter
• Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships and trust quickly over the phone
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Proactive problem-solver
• Highly resourceful both independently and as part of a sales team
• Can achieve stellar performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Entry level opportunity with established career track
• Bilingual abilities a plus
This is a full-time position, commission-based with an unlimited earning potential. If this sounds like you, apply to join the Vision Global team today.
Commercial & Business Loan Underwriter
Posted June 12, 2017
We’re a progressive and forward-thinking financial consulting company with a reputation for delivering customized financial solutions to clients across a range of industries. We’re currently looking for an Underwriter to join our team and make important underwriting decisions. Since we specialize in commercial property and business loans, you will be responsible for assessing the potential profit on investment and conducting in-depth research to identify and manage risk on commercial loans.
• Experience with real-estate transactions
• Excellent organization and time-management skills
• Solid understanding of lending and real-estate policies/regulations, financial analysis techniques, and underwriting functions
• Excellent 10-key-touch typing skills
• Bachelor's Degree Essential
• Current Underwriter Certification
• Evaluate financial statements and analyze information provided on commercial property/business loan applications
• Liaise with loan officers after working with potential clients
• Verify the real-estate property’s appraised value
• Review and analyze the financial position of the borrower and identify their key strengths and weaknesses
• Conduct risk assessments by evaluating the borrower’s previous borrowing history and credit rating
• Prepare a narrative analysis of risk assessment findings and summarize the important aspects of the borrower’s business
• Review all legal documents provided and oversee preparation of loan documentation
• Work closely with the risk modeling team to improve our underwriting models and processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
Here at Vision Global, we’re on a mission to help our clients secure commercial property and business loans that are tailored to suit their individual needs. We measure our success by the satisfaction our customers enjoy through the services we offer. We have built our business on collaboration and the desire to serve others with great respect. Together, we’ve embarked on a journey, offering many value-added solutions to our clients. Ready to be a part of Vision Global and join in the excitement?